Monday, August 4, 2008

Challenge 3 - Statue

The statue of the surfer. Someone told me it's suppose to be Jack O'Niel, inventor of the surfing website, and a hero to all surfers. I just think it's cool it's not far from the Lighthouse and the Boardwalk. Tip for this I heard on my canon dvd. Dead Center is deadly, not every photo subject has to be in the center of the shot, make it more interesting have the main subject off center. Okay so they aren't statues, but the still as statues. This is the "family photo" my daughter asked me to take of her favorite stuffies. To me I saw stuffies. Yes they all have names, and I do a different voice for each of them.







5 comments:

Mel said...

Awesome Pics!!

Lee's said...

very cute pic of your "statues".

Sandie Dunn said...

This is just so cute! Love the stuffed animals. The statue is great! Love the composition in that one! Nice work girl!

Tonya said...

I really like the top one. The second one is way too cute!

Jane F. Smith said...

SUPER job!!!!