Monday, August 4, 2008

Challenge 3 photos - Landscape

This is my only landscape picture that I liked. The assignment was for rural and urban, I decided this one was more rural. I'm standing in the lake section at Natural Bridges in Santa Cruz, and thought this shot was cool. Although Santa Cruz is really not a rural area, this scene to me made it look that way.

I didn't get an Urban shot I liked, so sorry, who knows maybe one will hit me during the next week.

Tip, don't be set on having to go to a certain area to create a certain mood. You can have a rural setting in an over crowded state park beach, it's just where your perspective lies. Also don't stick to standing on the edge, part of what I like is that the picture is taken from the water looking back at the shore.

3 comments:

Mel said...

pretty landscape! Wish I was there!

Marsha K. said...

nice shots - i really like the waves crashing against the rocks - so pretty!!!

Sandie Dunn said...

This looks like a great place to go and relax! Wish I could see it in person!